IGNORED

VR International Rally T-Shirt!!

utadventure

The VentureRider International Rally in Cody is coming up sooner than we realize. I'm so looking forward to the opportunity to ride in this great part of our country but mostly I'm excited to see so many of the friends I've been able to get to know through this site, whether we've met in person already or will soon do so.

We've received a couple of emails about the t-shirts that will be available as part of the Rally and realized we haven't shared the final design....oops!!

So, here it is......

If you haven't registered, now's the time to do it! See you in Cody!!:cool10:

Dave

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I'd like to also add that if you'd like to pre-register, and purchase T-Shirts in the process, the web form and instructions are located.... HERE

-OR-

For your convience an active form that can be copied for your records and emailed after making a paypal payment is attached below

Edited by Condor

Why not a First Gen? How does the bear afford a new 2nd Gen? Just askin'.

:)

It is not a question of affording a 2nd gen, but the inability to catch up to a 1st gen. :2cents:

In other terms, the bear caught the 2nd gen, but could not catch the faster & more nimble 1st gen....... :stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::canada:

Why not a First Gen? How does the bear afford a new 2nd Gen? Just askin'.

:)

Because the 1stGen's are sooo fast we couldn't get a picture of one.... That's the price one pays for speed...... :sign woo hoo:

So have you got your registration in for Cody yet??

Edited by Condor

• 4 weeks later...

And for those who are able to make it to Cody, someone is in for a really great surprise. And believe me, it will be a one of a kind and the only one in the world. But you need to be in attendance to even be eligable to win it.

• 3 weeks later...