IGNORED

Short but sweet

royalstar09

Listed the 09 RSV for sale. Something more important then a bike has come up. Priorities indicate bike has to go bye bye. It stinks, but family always comes first. Never got to ride it yet really. I think I put maybe 50 miles on it :crying: . Ooh well. When things straighten out Ill just get another one. As I said Family first........always and above anything else.

Sorry to hear that yo have to sell. But we all understand that family does come first before all else. I think most of us have been there where you are at now, I got out of bikes for kids and wives but I always come back, and you probably will too, when the time is right.

We hope you keep in touch in here, and if you dont have the bike, you will still have the laughs and the head shaking at all of us misfits.

Brian

I just took the time to pray for whatever your situation is, hope you don't mind. Yes, there are times when we must put our loved ones before our own personal pleasures. If you weren't riding that much then perhaps it was a wize choice.

As mentioned above, you are always family here whether you have a bike or not. Please feel free to rely on us for friendship, and also if you need prayers or advice! We are always here!