IGNORED

Site Slow Down

Condor

Anyone else having problems with info being downloaded off the site?? Noticed it this morning a bit and a little this afternoon. I'll go to read a thread and the page mask will appear, and the text takes forever... OK 15-20 secs... to complete. Not having this problem anywhere else. While waiting I even went to my mail reader and downloaded email, came back, and it was still dragging it's heels....

Running OK here . Did you do a speedtest on your connection just to see?

Yep, speeds fine. All other online activity is fine. It just acts like it's a fart of it's a$$ crosswise, and only until it passes gas. Then everything OK again.

Well, I've been on the road since early this morning. It was working fine when I left this morning. I'm in a hotel in Rochester, NY now and it still seems OK from here.

Yeah, you know how it goes. Just like taking your car in & saying, "It's making this funny noise", but, the mechanic takes it on the road & hears nothing. You drive it home &, sure enough, it's still making that noise. Must be something like Murphy's Law or something.

Yep, speeds fine. All other online activity is fine. It just acts like it's a fart of it's a$$ crosswise, and only until it passes gas. Then everything OK again.

Yep, loading really slowly here, as well.

Must be having trouble crossing the fault line. :detective:

Well, I've been on the road since early this morning. It was working fine when I left this morning. I'm in a hotel in Rochester, NY now and it still seems OK from here.
see its a figment of you imagination............the boss is out of town .......which means he aint fixin it........which means .........what could possibly go WRONG ....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: