IGNORED

Bike Lifts

kj5ix

Don’t know if this is right place or not,, :confused24: I just became a Dealer for K&L Supply, and replaced the lift that I had in the shop. The other one went back to the guy it was borrowed from,,,

Anyway they are having a sale until April first on their lifts, and a new electric/hydraulic 1100 pound just out. I got the MC655R lift to use, and it is the Kats meow

If any one has been looking, you know that K&L is the Top of the Lift line. I can get K&L stuff dropped shipped at really decent prices for now.

This is the lift I have now,,, :happy34: turn the volume down the music is a little anoying,,,,,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roNDAn2aOms&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - K&L MC655R Hydraulic Lift[/ame]

I was trying to buy te MC625 I think it was but no good deals on the net so I bought a Pitbull lift but I still may come see ya or PM you as I wouldve loved to had a drive on of that quality! Who knows I may have a Pitbull for sale soon but dont get me wrong the Pitbull is a FANTASTIC Stable jack

I was trying to buy te MC625 I think it was but no good deals on the net so I bought a Pitbull lift but I still may come see ya or PM you as I wouldve loved to had a drive on of that quality! Who knows I may have a Pitbull for sale soon but dont get me wrong the Pitbull is a FANTASTIC Stable jack

I quoted one today @2274 delivered, but that was with the trike side panel setup. I think just the lift, and front clamp was 1850 +- a few cents ( not where my note pad is :o )

How much is the MC665R? Thanks, Ronnie

$2200 plus the front clamp and shipping. I was just out playing with mine, love that hand remote... The MC655R list at $2795.00 just for the lift in most places.

"I can get K&L stuff dropped shipped at really decent prices for now."

So what is a really decent price?

I thought it was was engineered and it had lots of nice features.

Bubber

Bubber the MC655R with MC10R Deluxe wheel clamp would be $2311.00 + Shipping ( normally under $280.00 West of the Mississippi so far ) I found out that the price increases will take effect on 4-1-11 :mad: