IGNORED

Ice Cream @ MD -2011

Hummingbird

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to bring this to the forefront - 79 degrees here today and the DQ was busy all day.

I already ordered 4 pails of ice cream, one Chocolate, one Vanilla, one Black Cherry and one Peanut Butter Cup. Keith will make it and have it frozen for me just before MD so it will be as fresh as it can be.

(for Big Tom) each pail has nearly 5 gallons, go ahead and bring your own spoon, I'll take care of ya :thumbsup:

Just wanted to bring this to the forefront - 79 degrees here today and the DQ was busy all day.

I already ordered 4 pails of ice cream, one Chocolate, one Vanilla, one Black Cherry and one Peanut Butter Cup. Keith will make it and have it frozen for me just before MD so it will be as fresh as it can be.

(for Big Tom) each pail has nearly 5 gallons, go ahead and bring your own spoon, I'll take care of ya :thumbsup:

four 5 gallon pails?

That will work for Friday. Will we be able to get more for Sat? Sunday?

Bummer,

Going to miss another MD due to work:crying: to bad I might gave Tom a run for his money on ice cream when Peg buys ice cream she gets three gallons of ice cream

two gallons is for me and the other gallon for me & her :whistling:lol

Maybe next year

So I should just bring a lawn chair and sit back with my bowl and spoon, and don't plan on doing anything to distract me. I mean after riding 800 miles to get there, the bike should have had all maintenance done beforehand...

So I should just bring a lawn chair and sit back with my bowl and spoon, and don't plan on doing anything to distract me. I mean after riding 800 miles to get there, the bike should have had all maintenance done beforehand...

After riding 800 miles, ice cream would be the LAST thing on my mind. OK - maybe not last - sleep, beer and ice cream and not necessarily in that order :innocent-emoticon:

How about sugar free for us diabetics???

I'll ask him - don't know if he makes sugar free or not - If he does, I'll have to make it one of the 4 pails.

Gotta preference for flavor ? I'll have to be either Vanilla or Chocolate - can't imagine making the other 2 flavors in sugar free :puzzled:

I'll ask him - don't know if he makes sugar free or not - If he does, I'll have to make it one of the 4 pails.

Gotta preference for flavor ? I'll have to be either Vanilla or Chocolate - can't imagine making the other 2 flavors in sugar free :puzzled:

Vanilla, sugar free toppings can make it be any flavor...