IGNORED

Need major PRAYERS for Marcie

Thanks for all your prayers, they seemed to have worked. The doctor ended up doing 4 bypasses and it ended up being 10 hours from start to finish. She looked great yesterday when we saw her and at about 9:30 last night she started waking up. I just left her room in ccu and she is feeling better. Of course on lots of drugs. If the take the rest of the tubes out today she might be moved out of the ccu. The doctor said all went well with the bypasses. She does have some cholesterol in her aorta but he is not that concerned. More statin drugs should help and maybe in 10to 15 years something else might have to be done. We can live with that.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. Crash

Thanks for all your prayers, they seemed to have worked. The doctor ended up doing 4 bypasses and it ended up being 10 hours from start to finish. She looked great yesterday when we saw her and at about 9:30 last night she started waking up. I just left her room in ccu and she is feeling better. Of course on lots of drugs. If the take the rest of the tubes out today she might be moved out of the ccu. The doctor said all went well with the bypasses. She does have some cholesterol in her aorta but he is not that concerned. More statin drugs should help and maybe in 10to 15 years something else might have to be done. We can live with that.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. Crash

Good news Randy. Please keep us posted

The doctor decided to let Marcie come home today! Shannon, her daughter came in for the weekend too so Marcie gets help from both of us as long as my knee can take it. I'm still going to out patient PT for my new knee, Marcie comes first. My knee is doing well enough even ifbit doesn't get any better. Thanks again for all the prayers.:thumbsup: