IGNORED

Winter Almost Over - Back in the Saddle

Evan

Thanks to chabicheka, I am reposting this as a new thread rather than a response to a two year old thread by E-Fishin-C:

Can't believe it - it's been a couple of months since I last signed in here, so I got a whole lot of catching up to do. Anyway, I just had my last ride on my other Yamaha Venture (my snow sled) two days ago and put it to bed for the season in my shop at the cottage, not that far from Charlies. Good timing as yesterday was over 40 back here in Toronto (and warmer today), so I fired up my VR and went for a run on it yesterday. Yea - back in the saddle again and it feels good! One of my spring jobs now is to finish repainting my trailer for the VR and start planning for my trip with my wife to the west coast later this summer.

Thanks to chabicheka, I am reposting this as a new thread rather than a response to a two year old thread by E-Fishin-C:

Can't believe it - it's been a couple of months since I last signed in here, so I got a whole lot of catching up to do. Anyway, I just had my last ride on my other Yamaha Venture (my snow sled) two days ago and put it to bed for the season in my shop at the cottage, not that far from Charlies. Good timing as yesterday was over 40 back here in Toronto (and warmer today), so I fired up my VR and went for a run on it yesterday. Yea - back in the saddle again and it feels good! One of my spring jobs now is to finish repainting my trailer for the VR and start planning for my trip with my wife to the west coast later this summer.

What series Ford N is the tractor? Love those Fords!

:farmer:

What series Ford N is the tractor? Love those Fords!

:farmer:

It is a late model (1950) 8N. I bought it partly for sentimental reasons. My grandfather taught me how to operate his 49 model back when I was 7 years old - which was 56 years ago. I understand that there are still so many of the Ford 9 and 8N tractors in use today that you can still get over the counter parts.