IGNORED

Pinstripper @ Freebird's MD 2011

Hummingbird

I just spoke to Jaybird about this years MD @ Freebirds. He said "absolutely, I'll be there Friday and Saturday" :clap2: :clap2:

So , if you didn't get your bike/trike/trailer/helmet or companion article pinstripped last year and want it done, be sure to see Jaybird at his tent this year.

He'll most likely be set up by the willow tree again this year.

Well, I initially only saw the word "stripper" ... and started making plans to make the trip.... :rotf:

Heck, with all the good stuff happening at MD, I really wish I could ... even without strippers! (we calls 'em "peelers" up here)

Guest tx2sturgis
Well, I initially only saw the word "stripper" ... and started making plans to make the trip.... :rotf:

Heck, with all the good stuff happening at MD, I really wish I could ... even without strippers! (we calls 'em "peelers" up here)

Me too...I seen that word 'stripper' and dialed up me interest.

First time I heard them called 'peelers' by the Canucks in our group at Sturgis I think I squirted beer from my nose!

:rotf:

:crackup:

Maybe next year ya wanna do a cross the continent tour around that time?:cool10:

Brian