IGNORED

Riding Gear????

KarlS

Just taking a shot in the dark. Does anyone have any young ladies riding gear that your children might have outgrown that you might want to sell? My Daughter just turned 13 last Friday and shes 5ft tall and as skinny as a rail. I need to pick up riding gear for her and was hoping to save a little money. If you happen to have anything just PM me. Thanks....Karl

Hi Karl,

Would she fit a small you think in a 1st Gear jacket? It's a Kilimanjaro that has been worn twice I think. Red and Black. I'll take some pics later if you think that would work.

Mike

A small woman's should work. Think I should take her to the local aftermarket shop and have her try a few on to see what will fit. These female types are way to fussy about what they ware. lol.

These female types are way to fussy about what they ware. lol.

That ain't no joke Karl. :crackup::crackup:

It is a womans small. I'll say this is no summer jacket. With the liner out it is still a bit warm at 70 degrees. And it is the 3/4 jacket also.

My daugther is 5'7" now and the sleeves are still ok but getting a shorter all the time. LOL! If I could only get her to wear it. :buttkick:

But have her try some 1st Gear stuff on and see how it fits. Let me know if you might be interested. No hurry....it's ain't going anywhere and it sure ain't gonna get worn out anytime soon.

You know where to find me.

Mike