IGNORED

Coolant bypass valve

Guest Ken8143

Guest Ken8143

My 1st gen was marking its spot in the garage. :confused24: Did a little checking and the little coolant bypass valve was dribbling like an old man with severe prostrate issues. :whistling: So I get on VentureRider to find out more. About the bypass valve, not the prostrate.:no-no-no:

Now is this a site or not. I discover it is a common issue, not serious, and no surprise, Sky Doc has an inexpensive fix for it. With good directions that even I might be able to fix. :shock3:Which is a disadvantage because I won't wind up in the Little Shop by the Creek at Sky Doc's place, with Jean wondering how two grown men can have so much fun.:cool10:

All of that without having to send out an SOS for a question already asked, answered, and a cheap fix available. :bighug:

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the kind words about the Radiator Drain Upgrade Kit. For the record, I try to limit my "Practice" to all things motorcycle! You are on your own, as far as that prostrate goes my friend! :doh: :Laugh:

Seriously though, That Radiator Drain is a pesky little bugger and you will be glad you dealt with it before the warm weather comes.

Thanks again for the Props, :thumbsup2:

Earl