IGNORED

Do you look like I think you do?

SilvrT

Communicating over the 'net has certainly proven to be a really good method to get to know a person without really knowing them and more specifically, without knowing what they look like. I'm sure each of us has had a time when they've met someone and instantly either liked them or disliked them within the first 5 seconds. That's a strange phenomena. Then, after communicating with that person for a while, especially the one they didn't like... ya found the person was really quite nice.

I know for a lot of you, you've met each other or at least seen a pic (as I have from viewing pics posted here). For many of us though, we have no idea of what everyone looks like so I thought it might be interesting to have a place on this site where we can post pics of our selves (other than our pic gallery). More like a common place where we can see everyone.

Any thoughts/input on this...maybe we have this already and I just haven't found it? Maybe Freebird can create a "Picture Gallery" for this?

There's a place in your public profile to put a picture of yourself. Assuming people use it, you can see anyone you like. If someone has a picture there, a little camera icon will show up under their board name whenever they post, so you can keep from wasting time looking for one if it isn't there. Mine's in there. I see you don't have one though.

There's a place in your public profile to put a picture of yourself. Assuming people use it, you can see anyone you like. If someone has a picture there, a little camera icon will show up under their board name whenever they post, so you can keep from wasting time looking for one if it isn't there. Mine's in there. I see you don't have one though.

Great... thanks for that info...I got one there now.

Great... thanks for that info...I got one there now.

OH , DANG, RICK !

i think i liked my "mental picture" of ya better, than the real thing!lol

just kidding. glad you brought this up!

now i got to see if i have a pic of me, somewhere.

just jt

OH , DANG, RICK !

i think i liked my "mental picture" of ya better, than the real thing!lol

just kidding. glad you brought this up!

now i got to see if i have a pic of me, somewhere.

just jt

So sorry to have burst your bubble!

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

does this mean we'll be breaking up now?

:sign20: