Hey that one doesn't need any kind of adapter to lift the Venture does it?

I bought that one about 3 years ago...loaned it out 2 years ago and it hasn't been home since...but I know where it's at...I like to call it STORAGE, but my buddy has it right now. :rotf:

That should do the job but remember... RSV's have an oil pan that drops below the frame rails. You'll need to get Carbon One's lift adapters or some blocks to space the rear lift arm.

I have my own adapter in the works. Something I can make pretty easily with scraps around the shop. Just need a jack to fininsh up the build.

Its not snap on. Its their blue point jap crap line. I logged into my snappy account and checked for a jack, seen that one, then looked into craftsman when I learned snsp on didnt offer a jack worth owning. The craftsman is way better quality then blue point with other items. Their jacks should be the same.

The pretty BLUE color wont fit in my garage with all the red :rotf:

I have tried a couple blue point items, they are junk.

Edited by royalstar09

I have the 'Professional' line version. Higher capacity, lower profile, lighter weight, easier rolling with bike on, etc etc. I was torn between the two because there really didn't seem to be that much, in the way of differences, between the two. The 'pro' on went on sale and I had an extra discount on top of that so for the extra 20 bucks (above the red one) I went with the yellow one. Have been real pleased with it.

I have the 'Professional' line version. Higher capacity, lower profile, lighter weight, easier rolling with bike on, etc etc. I was torn between the two because there really didn't seem to be that much, in the way of differences, between the two. The 'pro' on went on sale and I had an extra discount on top of that so for the extra 20 bucks (above the red one) I went with the yellow one. Have been real pleased with it.

Very nice looking jack their. Color is not anything that bothers me with the exception of snap on. If its red is good, blue wont own it. I do not mind owning some chinese or japanese stuff, but not for the price snappy thinks their generic foreign stuff is worth.