IGNORED

Hey Freebird

E-Fishin-C

Uhhhh? Game rule clarification. Is it okay to get it elsewhere if you "don't" mention getting it elsewhee???? :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :duck:

:15_8_211[1]:

Sure you can do what you want. Just remember you may still lose the Venture the ability to use sex and possibly the ability to breathe if caught. :)This has been a public service announcement. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Sure you can do what you want. Just remember you may still lose the Venture the ability to use sex and possibly the ability to breathe if caught. :)This has been a public service announcement. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Dang, and I thought those were just the result of the natural aging process.... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well heck I thought you all paid for it before you got it, :stirthepot: so you could get it. Now I'm all confused. :Laugh:

Margaret

Its easy. the difference between hooker sex and marital sex is one you pay to go away when its over the other you pay to stick around.

At least thats the way I explained it to my wife

By the way did I mention Hospital Visiting Hours are 10 AM to 8 PM :Avatars_Gee_George:

Couple at Lowe's last night looking at faucets! The man complains to his wife that she is taking to long looking! He was actually a little overboard with his comments. She coolly looked at me and said "What is your most expensive faucet on the floor?! I love married folk! I don't think billboard diagrams, pictures, or embossed, ten commandment style directions would have helped this man get laid!!!