IGNORED

tire and steering head baron

warriorhoneybee

i'll get spell check one day. yes the bearing faled of wore out,tighten it up a couple of times but was realy in need to be replaced. muffinman and riderduke road it and suggested it to be tightend up which help for a bit but way to wore out to fix the problem. i bought the bike last may with 59800 and now has 64200 so i dont know how the previous owner kept up with the bike. i've got a new clutch now and fluid replaced the rear brakes and fluid,fixing to replace the front pads and fluid,new coolant rear tire,steering bearing so that should get me started this riding season i hope.

i'll get spell check one day. yes the bearing faled of wore out,tighten it up a couple of times but was realy in need to be replaced. muffinman and riderduke road it and suggested it to be tightend up which help for a bit but way to wore out to fix the problem. i bought the bike last may with 59800 and now has 64200 so i dont know how the previous owner kept up with the bike. i've got a new clutch now and fluid replaced the rear brakes and fluid,fixing to replace the front pads and fluid,new coolant rear tire,steering bearing so that should get me started this riding season i hope.

Its OK Mark we will stop and wait on you.....:whistling:

thanks randy but i could be in troble,o there i go again.its part of the fun to try to figure out what i'm trying to say dont ya think? like the name change,dont know when you did it or why but i'll try to pay more atten. hope to get up with ya'll this year and get some lunch and riding in.c-me later.:bluesbrother:

hey MArk,

hope to see you at asheville this year. Im going to try to make it but not sure(having carpals tunnell surgery on both hands in may and june). Glad to hear you got a tire as I now how it is mines been down since sept last year for clutch and need of a new tire. Got muffinman to fix clutch whenI finally put the money tigether and my beautiful wife surprised me at the first of the week by saving here run-on money and getting me a rear tire on last fri. So need less to say we went for a ride last night.

David