IGNORED

Referring to "06 RSV Trunk Repair"

This is a pic of the floor of my '07 RSV travel trunk. Are these the metal plates in question? Is it safe for me to assume (yeh, I know) that mine either was shipped with the kit already installed or that the PO installed a kit? These plates are (obviously) black, another pic looked like the plates had some kind of bright finish.

If this is the right thing and it's the way it should be, it might help others understand how it looks after the repair kit is installed.

Yes that be's them.... They drove me nutty for the longest trying to remember where they came from when I tore my 01 down for painting, until the other thread.

From what I have read here the early models of the 2nd Gens did not have them, and was a problem. My 01 had them and I think that is the year that they were included.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If those are good, I wonder how inserting a 12ga stainless plate on both the inside(top) and outside (bottom) will work? Pictures will follow when the water cut pieces get here... :cool10:

Just got these back, will install them this weekend. Any interest in them for about $150.00/set plus shipping?