IGNORED

wingstuff.com

royalstar09

SilvrT

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind. I've been secretly jealous for years of those that get to talk while riding, but never wanted to spend the money, and now that my bike is set up that way, I can't wait to give it a try on my own.

I totally understand that feeling. What the deciding factor for me was when I installed my RK mufflers and drilled out the baffles .... made it all that much harder to hear what the wife was saying and I'd have to practically shout for her to hear me.

Now, we just talk normally thru the headsets.

I totally understand that feeling. What the deciding factor for me was when I installed my RK mufflers and drilled out the baffles .... made it all that much harder to hear what the wife was saying and I'd have to practically shout for her to hear me.

Now, we just talk normally thru the headsets.

I finally got them ordered, and they are on their way. I still have the quiet mufflers on there right now, but I guess with the headsets, that would be the next logical choice to make more thunder.

I feel like a commercial now, but thanks to this thread, i saved a ton. I was still looking at the factory headset, and knew there had to be something cheaper out there. $250 a pop just seemed too much.

I finally got them ordered, and they are on their way. I still have the quiet mufflers on there right now, but I guess with the headsets, that would be the next logical choice to make more thunder.

I feel like a commercial now, but thanks to this thread, i saved a ton. I was still looking at the factory headset, and knew there had to be something cheaper out there. $250 a pop just seemed too much.

I went for a nice long ride today and my new J&M's provided me with good quality sound, allowed me to chat with a few truckers, and definetly made the time go by much faster. I love to listen to music and now I have the best of both worlds........my music, and being on the bike :cool10:

• 2 months later...