IGNORED

Pioneer motorsports at md

BIG TOM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh and I live farther then that from MD and I go."

But MY bike is PERFECT...it needs NOTHING in the way of maintenance...:whistling:

Maintenance is kinda a side line most of it is a lot of tall tales and some BS. You know how bikers are when they get together. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Plus Jonas is suppose to come with his wife this year from Iceland, and Annie and her hubby Allen will be here from Australia (Oz).

Oh and the beer is purely for our religious ceremonies. :whistling:Yeah thats right thats what we do with it and any of the other alcohol. :)

Margaret

I drove all the way there from farther away than mini and all I did was get to meet new friends and eat some great food. I left the bbq center of the nation to get bbq. Believe me it was worth it. Heck just seeing Don in a chair held by Squidley while Mini ran around with a bucket was enough for me. And I had nothing needed to be done on the bike but did end up getting pinstripping on my bike and the misses bike too.

On another note Ill not be making MD because Ill be having surgery for carpals tunnel on both hands in mid may. Ill miss you guys. Last year was our first md but definately not our last.

David

I drove all the way there from farther away than mini and all I did was get to meet new friends and eat some great food. I left the bbq center of the nation to get bbq. Believe me it was worth it. Heck just seeing Don in a chair held by Squidley while Mini ran around with a bucket was enough for me. And I had nothing needed to be done on the bike but did end up getting pinstripping on my bike and the misses bike too.

On another note Ill not be making MD because Ill be having surgery for carpals tunnel on both hands in mid may. Ill miss you guys. Last year was our first md but definately not our last.

David

YOUR WIFE CAN DRIVE A CAR , CAN'T SHE !!!! It won't be the same without you...Can't believe your gonna miss the bikini contest.........:fnd_(16):

Heck...I didn't even know about the bikini contest....I don't even know where mine is...I'll find it though.:cool10:

Errrrrrrr, dont look to hard for it . I don't want to have to pluck out my eyes with a fork and feed them to your dog like olives.......ps, I'm suprised all that BBQ we fed your dog last year didn't give her gas.........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf::fnd_(16):

Well, I convinced the school board to make the kids go on 2 Saturdays to make up the lost days due to the snow and ice so's graduation can still take place on Memorial Day weekend and we can make it back up to Dons the next weekend. Last year was too painfull to miss, that ain't gonna happen again!

BTW, what DID I do with that bikini????????:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Laura can just strap ya down on the back of the bike. Won't need your hands for nothing then. :whistling:I'm not saying nothing else.

Margaret

Im game but she says she aint putting my fat A** on the back of her bike to go around the block . much less all the way to ohio

David

yeah she can drive a car, Im just making the plans as I go. If aflac pays I may still be there. Guess Ill just have to wait and see.

David

Bring that goose with you. We can build a fire....:whistling:

I've been there in a cage. Was still worth the trip. I ain't too sure about that trip home.

OUCH!! Tom that wasn't very nice. :whistling::Laugh:

Annie maybe he can pin stripe you somewhere? Hey maybe next year we can get (or this year) a tat artist?

Margaret

Hey, I think "Dirty Dave" is available....or is he having his last tooth pulled that weekend? :stickpoke: :fnd_(16):