IGNORED

Pioneer motorsports at md

BIG TOM

Thanks to Freebird wanting to make MD better each year and easier on us travelers, I was enabled by him to approach Pioneer Motorsports on our clubs behalf. Pioneer Motorsports will be bringing a trailer to MD loaded with oil, filters, brake pads, specialty items , tires, etc, etc, etc....No more trying to carry tires to MD on the back of a bike....no more saddle bags full of clumsy jugs of oil and brake fluid which can spill and ruin our clothes. Chad Armstrong would like your ideas on what items to bring . Along with the usual maintenance items, Chad will start a list of items that you may want to order or to bring and wants our input and ideas....Chad can be reached at (716) 496-6000...His mother (michella) is a member here at ventureriders and co owner of Pioneer(family business)..(you can also pm her with requests). Please check Pioneer out in our venders section. PS.. ALL MEMBERS RECIEVE A 15% DISCOUNT, JUST MENTION YOU ARE A MEMBER........Again, what would you like him to bring down????. :fnd_(16): www.pioneermotorsport.com

Edited by BIG TOM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah! Had a beer with Michelle and Terry after dinner last night at the Hearth and they mentioned something about this! Great idea folks, order your maintenance items from them and it will be there when you arrive!!!

Remember they also have aftermarket stuff like windshields, luggage, clothing, etc as well!!

Yah! Had a beer with Michelle and Terry after dinner last night at the Hearth and they mentioned something about this! Great idea folks, order your maintenance items from them and it will be there when you arrive!!!

Remember they also have aftermarket stuff like windshields, luggage, clothing, etc as well!!

Terry drinks beer? That explains how he can fall off that unicycle and not get hurt.............:rotf: :rotf: :whistling:

Oh I bet if he brought a freezer with ice cream in it he just might sell more of that then oil. :) Just trying to help.

Margaret

Hmmmmmmmm:think: good idea :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Just have him drag that old one lunger to MD. We can set him up right beside Pioneer trailer and the pinstriper. :)

YA HOO!!!!:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

WOW !

I find it amazing that Pioneer would trek 250 miles to help with one of the MDs. Gratifying, but amazing! Thanks to Pioneer! Too bad I won't be able to make it to the MD, sounds like a good deal!

You have no idea what Pioneer does for their customers...Stop in their store on a Saturday and mom will always offer to make you lunch...They ARE the best to deal with...Really down to earth people always putting their customers first...this is a THIRD generation dealership, and besides they are party animals...and a little nuts too!! They take a LOT of abuse from the WNY members and know how to dish it out back at us .. We love the Armstrong family, well all except Terry. He's an old grump ........lol Hey you don't have to believe me, there a dozens of our members who deal with them including many of our Canadian friends.. I wont go anywhere else...........:fatsmiley: