IGNORED

Well, I just want to thank all of you cuz.....

Iowawegian

living here in frozen Arctic circle of Iowa (yeah, it's 32 below 0 ...again).... I start to suffer from brain freeze. It's a terrible disease and happens every year around the end of Feb.

It's dark at 5:00, cold, blizzardy, windy, etc, etc.

Honest to gosh.....everyone walks around here in a daze for months on end. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, tired all the time, it's miserable. Please don't tell me to move cuz all the family lives within 20 minutes and I would miss them to much.

So..............anyway, just wanted to thank you for helping me keep my sense of humor. No computer at home, so the only time I can jump on is during work.

Everyday, someone posts something so funny, I end up spitting my coffee out while I'm reading a post. I start laughing so hard, my co worker think I've lost my marbles.

All I do is talk, eat, and sleep motorcycles. (I'm sure people where we live think we're nuts)

I just really appreciate having this forum so even if the hubby and I can't ride for 6 months out of the year, it helps just to talk about it.

So thanks for helping me keep my sanity!

living here in frozen Arctic circle of Iowa (yeah, it's 32 below 0 ...again).... I start to suffer from brain freeze. It's a terrible disease and happens every year around the end of Feb.

Honest to gosh.....everyone walks around here in a daze for months on end. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, tired all the time, it's miserable. Please don't tell me to move cuz all the family lives within 20 minutes and I would miss them to much.

So..............anyway, just wanted to thank you for helping me keep my sense of humor. No computer at home, so the only time I can jump on is during work.

Everyday, someone posts something so funny, I end up spitting my coffee out while I'm reading a post. I start laughing so hard, my co worker think I've lost my marbles.

All I do is talk, eat, and sleep motorcycles. (I'm sure people where we live think we're nuts)

I just really appreciate having this forum so even if the hubby and I can't ride for 6 months out of the year, it helps just to talk about it.

And you call us and this site keeping your SANITY????:snow2::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::snow2: :stickpoke:

Uhh-h-h, you're reading and posting at work??? :stirthepot:

I feel yer pain with enduring a COLD Winter and not being able to ride....Having said dat tho I gotta tell ya life is no picnic down heah in the South when ya gotta deal with 30+ crazed pygmies onna daily basis!:rotf:

Boomer....who's waiting for NASA to approve loading the pygmies into the next Shuttle flight.:whistling:

and I don't want to hear any of you from Minnesota people telling me you got it worse up there....at least you've got a lot of trees/lakes and scenery.

Nothing but flat land and no trees within sight of here!

So, the mountain removal program was a success eh...

And I just read where you guys invited (Michele Backman) back. :bang head::bang head::bang head: Yuz guys are suckers for punishment aren't yah?

:15_8_211[1]: :15_8_211[1]:

Ok, does it help to inform you that starting this weekend our temp range for a whole week will be in mid to upper 70's?? So we will....Ride Sally ride!! Ride Sally ride!!

Sorry got carried away.:sign woo hoo:

And you call us and this site keeping your SANITY????:snow2::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::snow2: :stickpoke:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign funny post::sign funny post::sign funny post::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign brain fart::sign brain fart::sign brain fart::sign funny post::sign funny post::sign funny post:

I don't know how all of you do it... it was like 30*F here this morning as I shivered all the way to the bus stop.... way to flipping cold to ride my bicyle to work and would never risk the chance of ice with my motorcycles.... and this is SANITY ?

I love Iowa, too, but don't spend your retirement years fighting that snow and cold. Start saving the dollars now, then spend them later on a motorhome and spend the Winters in Southern Texas or Florida. We stay in Mission, TX. You could even take the bike with you! But, Spring is just around the corner, so think positive.

and I don't want to hear any of you from Minnesota people telling me you got it worse up there....at least you've got a lot of trees/lakes and scenery.

Nothing but flat land and no trees within sight of here!

Would you like a little cheese with that whine? :whistling: LMAO

Ya it has been real fun all winter. You can have this crap. :crying: It has been below 20F for 3 fricken months. I feel your pain and you can keep it.

Come on week-end it is supposed to be 30+.

A regular heat wave!:sign yeah that:

I may even mow my snow just for fun!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Would you like a little cheese with that whine? :whistling: LMAO

Ya it has been real fun all winter. You can have this crap. :crying: It has been below 20F for 3 fricken months. I feel your pain and you can keep it.

Come on week-end it is supposed to be 30+.

A regular heat wave!:sign yeah that:

I may even mow my snow just for fun!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Actually, wine's about the only thing that puts me out of my misery!!:cool10:

Yeppers, looking forward to a little warmer temp's this weekend too! I hope that bald headed knuckle headed, weather man on our local station isn't just messin' with me, telling us it's going to be a heat wave at 30 degrees! Poor Hubby has only had 2 weekends since November 1st, that he hasn't been called in to plow roads.

I noticed last night even his eyes are starting to glaze over. Yep, another case of the dreaded brain freeze disease!