IGNORED

something's BROKE

Hummingbird

when I try to go to page 2, I get the following error....

[ATTACH]53873[/ATTACH]

I've emailed Don about this.

Have been getting other errors too when trying to post.

Ditto. Except the emailing part. I expect he'll get plenty of traffic without mine.

Don got on the hosting company today about the intermittent performance issues. These current problems started about an hour ago - it looks to me like we might have some corrupt indexes on the database. Maybe they were trying to run some optimization jobs or something. I spoke with Don right after it started, but he was out with clients. I know he'll jump on it as soon as he gets back.

Goose

now there's only 2 pages - moments ago there were 3, below is a copy and paste of the message I get

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 408

Database error

The VentureRider.Org database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

Open the http://www.venturerider.org home page, then try to open another page.

Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.venturerider.org forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

My email notification that tells me when I have emails (YOUR NOTIFICATION), says I have 2 unread emails... the number "2" is highlight in bold black and this is not correct..

I have read all of my emails, and the emails that I read are no longer highlighted (unread).

The notification still says I have 2 un-read emails..:confused24:

EDIT------FIXED ITSELF....the #"2" has disapeared...it is correct now.

We now return you to your regularly schedule program.

man...what a day this has been. It all started when I woke up around 5:00 this morning to a freezing house because the gauge was stuck on the propane tank and NO....we did NOT have 40% remaining. :(

It's gone downhill ever since.

man...what a day this has been. It all started when I woke up around 5:00 this morning to a freezing house because the gauge was stuck on the propane tank and NO....we did NOT have 40% remaining. :(

look on the bright side Don .... for every down, there's an UP and the best part is, when you hit the bottom, you KNOW the only way you can go is UP !! LOL

By June 4th you will be plenty warm......

Now to start climbing back up the hill.

That's why we are on drive by service with the gas company, whenever they are in the area, they stop by to check our level, if it's down 25% or more they top it off. Never have run out. But that won't help if your gauge is stuck.