IGNORED

True Friendship?

Guest Swifty

Who stopped riding, both bikes are sitting waiting for reasonable weather, figure there is a more yet to come.

I offered you help when you put it away, didn't think you would call during dinner with a problem.

I am sure we will be over during the winter with some tools, so we can plan it when you want to take it out, so no more surprises.

Also if you can not count on your friends to laugh with you who would.

BRad

swifty.

i don't see anything humorous , about your ordeal.

i did virtually the same thing, loading mine into a trailer, that was obviously NOT designed to haul motorcycles.

the back tire, WILL spin large planks (2"x12")"s, backwards at a high rate of speed,before you can say "damit"! these brown "86's, seem to be the worst.

lol

just jt

Guest KitCarson

Hey Swifty.........I do not know if you are really upsit at your buddies!!! Or just pulling their chain:rotfl::rotfl: Thing is I have learned in life, if they do not like you they will not even talk to you. I always figure if someone wants to pull my chain or mess around, I have found a new friend. Life is fun if you let it be. Would not hurt next time to make a better ramp out of plywood and a center brace or something though!! Hey I used to keep my Harley sportster in the house, all the time, just ride it in the back patio door. Kit

can i come over and ride around in your living room.

sorry, there are enough bikin bums in the neighbourhood, don't want to reduce my property values any more with the likes of you showing up...see ya on the road, Bud!

:)

it may be just me but if i was going to do that i would have put the ramp or plank at the top of the steps not on the first step

plank on top step? go figure...hmm, gotta try that the next time!

By the way Swifty are you adding another modification

yeah, stand by for calls asking for advice again on that starter upgrade.

I offered you help when you put it away, didn't think you would call during dinner with a problem.

...a buddy I can always count on.

swifty.

i don't see anything humorous , about your ordeal.

i did virtually the same thing,

I just love associating with people as smart as me!

Hey Swifty.........I do not know if you are really upsit at your buddies!!!

not really...if you have followed most of the threads I've started since I joined you should conclude that I enjoy creating (ahem) "learning opportunities" through a little humour. Hopefully, this can continue....until I blow up the condo, or something asinine like that.

:cool10:

not really...if you have followed most of the threads I've started since I joined you should conclude that I enjoy creating (ahem) "learning opportunities" through a little humour. Hopefully, this can continue....until I blow up the condo, or something asinine like that.

You could have answered this with a few of these :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Brad

sorry, there are enough bikin bums in the neighbourhood, don't want to reduce my property values any more with the likes of you showing up...see ya on the road, Bud!

plank on top step? go figure...hmm, gotta try that the next time!

yeah, stand by for calls asking for advice again on that starter upgrade.

...a buddy I can always count on.

I just love associating with people as smart as me!

OK, now I feel left out.

:bawling: