IGNORED

True Friendship?

Guest Swifty

Would you call your best bikin buddy over to help you get out of a jam even though you knew ahead of time that he was going to laugh at you for how you got into that jam?? Worse yet...how about if he'd only agree to help you if you posted pictures of the jam you got yourself into?

:whistling:

PS: both tires are in the air!

Are you putting the bike in the house? I know that wasn't the point of the pics but that's what it looks like.

At least you got help getting out of your situation.

Margaret

Yup, he is doing it again........ So what is this winters projects, on the scoot?????????

I'm not surprised that a first gen doesn't have enough power to climb a small ramp.:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Actually, if you look at the ramp, he was pulling a wheelie, and one of the animals got in front of him and he had to stop. However, also notice that the 1st gen is still standing upright, whereas a 2nd gen would have instantly fell over ( not to mention that it wouldn't pull the wheelie anyway!).

LOL

Dan:whistling::whistling::whistling:

:rotf:I am still laughing. It was funny. Dave I am glad you posted these as I was ticked at myself for forgetting my camera.

Redneck I think he will respond with so much power it kicked his ramp out from under the bike. BUT we did end up pushing it in the house.

86'er It is not an official drop, but me thinks it is close. When you drop it you have to pick it up, well we pretty much had to pick it up and then give it a push. Do you think this is 5 bucks worth ?

Notice the mirrors and saddlebaggs are off just in case it went over. HE was thinking. :clap2:

Brad

Hey, Dave, I would think that, as a College Professor, you would know that the old formula always holds true:

(power + leverage) - stability = disaster!

In other words: You need to stabilize your ramp before you pour the power of a 1st gen to the back wheel! :rotf: Now, you could have gotten away with that on a 2nd gen! :witch_brew:

Now, don't do any burnouts on the carpet!

(BTW : Whatever you do to the Browner this winter, you will still have to work to keep up on the Dragon!) :whistling:

Dave its early yet to be putting the beastie to bed. I was out riding just this Tuesday. Lovely riding in 10 C weather:cold:, sun was shining. I have to admit that it put a smile on my face :)

You might want to consider installing a handicapped entrance for that 1st gen :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Dave its early yet to be putting the beastie to bed. ............................................................

...................................................................................

...................................................................................

You might want to consider installing a handicapped entrance for that 1st gen

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

You gonna do some laps around the living room, Mr Professor?! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

A solid ramp......hhmmmmm.....why didn't I (I mean you) think of that???

Well, the ramp worked fine last year, snow is in the forecast, my buddies have stopped riding, so I thought the Browner was ready to be put to bed, but the feng shui must have been all wrong. I always enjoy a good laugh at myself, but didn't think so many other bikin buddies would join in. You know, I usually keep track of when a buddy needs to be paid back for helping me out so kindly, but with all this ridicule I'm thinking that BradT is getting way too much of a payback for simpily denying himself dinner with the family on my account.:(

I no longer feel guilty, Bud!:innocent::p:moon:;):smilies6:

They were all very good come backs. Thanks one and all for your sincere responses to my predicament. True friends indeed....yeah right.

:bighug:

Well, the ramp worked fine last year, snow is in the forecast, my buddies have stopped riding, so I thought the Browner was ready to be put to bed, but the feng shui must have been all wrong. I always enjoy a good laugh at myself, but didn't think so many other bikin buddies would join in. You know, I usually keep track of when a buddy needs to be paid back for helping me out so kindly, but with all this ridicule I'm thinking that BradT is getting way too much of a payback for simpily denying himself dinner with the family on my account.:(

I no longer feel guilty, Bud!:innocent::p:moon:;):smilies6:

They were all very good come backs. Thanks one and all for your sincere responses to my predicament. True friends indeed....yeah right.

:bighug:

Don't feel too bad we were laughing with you not at you. Ya thats it with you not at you.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: