IGNORED

i moved on up

oldgoat

well not with motorcycles.

but moving up with my PT and moving a little better. i now moved up from snail to turtle.

i made it half way around the gym. today with the use of the walker.

orthopedic doc said the left knee is in real bad shape and the last operation. back in november 2009 prety much did it in there is verry little cushion. cartlage. left the bone on bone. is makeing the knee cap grind. he agreed to let me keep it untill july. then we talk total replacement. he said he would like it done before next winter. because i need to move that new knee around and in the winter there is verry little room around here to walk and exersize. im just happy i can now stand and move even if its not verry far and i need the use of a walker. where trying to get me back to the use of a cane.

i have 2 weddings to attend my daughter in may. and a old friend in july. one i give the daughter away. the other im the best man. he,s a old neighbor from MN just cant figure out why a 72 year old would get married again. and ask me to be his best man/ i think he out lived all of his other neigbors LOL. or could be all the scrap we use to collect and find out we spent more time cleaning that crap. just to make a few$$. but the memories of him and how tough that old bugger is. makes it all worth the while.

he,s a old neighbor from MN just cant figure out why a 72 year old would get married again. and ask me to be his best man

I do...lmao...it's because he'll look like stud walking down the aisle compared to you...LMAO...it's what I'd do...LOL.

:hihi:

i have 2 weddings to attend my daughter in may. and a old friend in july. one i give the daughter away. the other im the best man. he,s a old neighbor from MN just cant figure out why a 72 year old would get married again.

I got divorced at 71 after almost 44 years of marriage, 2 sons (obviously both now adults), and many years of a good life. Things happen. Our interests after I retired simply were not the same and we both started pursuing different goals. We eventually were almost like strangers living under the same roof. I then got married at age 72 to my high school sweetheart who was now 71. She, of course had been married, had family, but was now available. We rekindled old flames and I can figure out why your friend is getting married at 72. Life is good, life is short, have to enjoy it now. Just wish him good luck and a wonderful new life.

Mel (Had to sign it, my cute little signature is go-o-o-one):301:

I have two new knees (both 11/1/04) and I don't miss the pain of bone on bone. Fight for as many PT sessions as you can get. And new knees actually need to be 'worked' more than the real one as they artificial ones depend entirely on muscle for movement.

Prayers for continued healing,

JackZ

Aka

DePreach