IGNORED

Am I still welcome?

bj66

Bernie, I think you picked a good ride. My older brother has an 08 Road Glide and he just

loves his. Before you know, it will be spring, it comes the same time every year. If you ever get to Sioux Falls give me a shout. Enjoy you new ride.

We will have to get together again. We didnt get a Meet and Eat together last summer. The one 2 summers ago was fun. I'd ride down and do it again. Nothing like riding 250 miles one way to have lunch at a truck stop. Then fire it up and ride back home. Next time we will have to meet at the Texas Roadhouse behind the mall or something. I've ridden there before for lunch. I'd definately do that again.......

Man I cant believe how much after market stuff there is for a HD bike. You always see all the adds etc. But until you own one and actually start searching for stuff to fit your bike, it just blows you away. I almost have a headache, and I havent even scratched the surface. I am not talking just the HD brand, its unbelievable. With my Yammie it was kind of easy to find stuff, so few different options/companies. Not so with this bike. If you find something you think is cool, keep looking, there will probly be 20 companies making the same stuff. I thought the bike itself was gonna be spendy enough, and I knew HD stood for Hundred Dollar (every add on 100 dollars). But its just like being a kid and looking through a JC Penny x-mas catalog. And I thought I'd keep this bike pretty simple and clean. I hope I can still do that. But the few options I plan on adding, its gonna be tough. Too many choices, makes the simplest mod a difficult one!

Bernie....I have a '79 Shovelhead Electra Glide, they didn't disown me for it. It's whatever fits you man, enjoy the hell out of it and run it till the tires fall off!

VR Riders Maintenance Day......plus one Harley......Push it in, Ride it out......Surprised somebody didnt think of this one before I did. Why am I making fun of myself anyway? I guess I just am good natured.......

VR Riders Maintenance Day......plus one Harley......Push it in, Ride it out......Surprised somebody didnt think of this one before I did. Why am I making fun of myself anyway? I guess I just am good natured.......

It's all good Bernie, we definitely can't take our bikes or ourselves too seriously. If I have unlimited monies I would have several different bikes in the garage...and a couple of them would be H/D's

Sorry Bernie, you're stuck with us, kind of like being in the Mafia, you can't leave once you are in. :confused24:

It appears we are going to have to add a Harley section just like we did a Gold Wing section.:stirthepot:

RandyA

Of course the "Harley" section will list local towing companies that specialize in motorcycle towing. Just kidding BJ! Love any machine with 2 wheels (sometimes 3 wheels)

Thanks Dan,

You guys are always thinking of others. Between the custom Harley section, and the instructions on how to use it, I would be plain lost without you guys. Speaking of lost, its a good thing you guys are gonna wait for me to catch up!

Ya! we will be waiting at the next DQ and ready to go when ya get thereattachment.php?attachmentid=53810&stc=1&d=1297024275

Bernie....I have a '79 Shovelhead Electra Glide, they didn't disown me for it. It's whatever fits you man, enjoy the hell out of it and run it till the tires fall off!

WE know you know no better :smile5::stickpoke::smile5:

It's all good Bernie, we definitely can't take our bikes or ourselves too seriously. If I have unlimited monies I would have several different bikes in the garage...and a couple of them would be H/D's

What now your like Yammer you need a stabble of parts bikes to keep one runnin:big-grin-emoticon:

And when you ride all the the Dairy Queen stops are on you.......

:stickpoke:

Ok im buyin at the Bear store just find me:moon:

I agree with you about the accessories. I've always envied the Harley riders for all the goodies they have to choose from. If we had 10% of what they had it would be great.

they have all them for replacement parts when the stock parts fall off

ok gotta run my work here is done!!!attachment.php?attachmentid=53811&stc=1&d=1297024682

Bernie....I have a '79 Shovelhead Electra Glide, they didn't disown me for it!

Are you sure??

:crackup:as close to it as we could come, Dan. We managed to shut down Michigan, thinking Texas would be far enough.:stickpoke:

Of course the "Harley" section will list local towing companies that specialize in motorcycle towing. Just kidding BJ!

Also must not forget, to stock the oil asorbant pads, ready for use.

It would not be good, for visitors to slip & fall when viewing the area.

:stickpoke::duck:

Some of us, don't heal too good, these days.

Also must not forget, to stock the oil asorbant pads, ready for use.

It would not be good, for visitors to slip & fall when viewing the area.

:stickpoke::duck:

Some of us, don't heal too good, these days.

Especially if they were eating pizza and ice cream that I was supposed to buy!