IGNORED

QuiBids

KarlS

Has anyone here bought anything on QuiBuds? I haven't signed up yet but have been watching items and it's unbelievable how cheap items sell for and shipping is reasonable. Wanting to know if anyone has won bids and are pleased with the site before I spend $60.00 to get a bid package. Thanks.

Google it. It is a major rip off.

If you want to throw money away come visit me, I'll supply the ice cream.:mo money::stickpoke::whistling:

It will cost you $0.60 to make each 1 or 2 cent bid. You will be out bid within 15 seconds by there own system, They keep doing this till they have made at least 10 times the value of the item by charging $60 for each 1 penny bid.

If you watch the "auctions" close you will see certain names making hundreds if not thousands of bids per day, but they never win anything. So you know that the site is loaded with shill bidders. Yes they give you the option of applying all of your bids on an item toward buying it at MSRP.:doh:

Look at some of the items and do the math to see what it really cost at $.60 per penny of bid.

Google it. It is a major rip off.

If you want to throw money away come visit me, I'll supply the ice cream.:mo money::stickpoke::whistling:

It will cost you $0.60 to make each 1 or 2 cent bid. You will be out bid within 15 seconds by there own system, They keep doing this till they have made at least 10 times the value of the item by charging $60 for each 1 penny bid.

If you watch the "auctions" close you will see certain names making hundreds if not thousands of bids per day, but they never win anything. So you know that the site is loaded with shill bidders. Yes they give you the option of applying all of your bids on an item toward buying it at MSRP.:doh:

Look at some of the items and do the math to see what it really cost at $.60 per penny of bid.

I have looked at a few of these sites and your right just go buy a new one at the store its a better deal

New cars for $960? iPads for $8? Please.....

(WC Fields and my ole daddy were right on the money....if it sounds too good to be true, it is. And there's a sucker born every minute!)

:Laugh:

8 bucks for an Ipad at .60 cent for each one cent bid is a great deal for some one getting the 480. dollars....... so who is getting the DEAL?

Guest tx2sturgis

Think of Quibid and the other penny auction sites as you would gambling.

Or a raffle.

Many of the bidders contribute money, but only one in a hundred, or one in a thousand, actually win.

I have a friend who recently 'invested' in Iraqi Dinars. OK...but its really no more than gambling. She paid $1100 for a pile of about 1.2 million Iraqi Dinars..and right now they are worth 20% less than that already, but she is gambling that in a few years, the currency will actually be worth something.

Hey, as long as you know the odds going in, have a blast! (its your money, not mine, so I can say that)

Edited by tx2sturgis