IGNORED

Good Grammar not always good

SilvrT

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ate everything I wanted last night and no ill effects?? Feel a little queasy this morning but not bad. No pain. Go thur for another test. The Warden and I ate at the Golden Corral the night before that attack. Food tastes good there but everything there is dripping with grease. If the thing is going bad I'll go ahead and have it yanked I think. I was starting to look forward to this summer. Got a little work to do on the bikes but every time I start out the door something comes up. OK I'll quit whining!!

Any of them bushes that you wanted to get rid of get burned up?

It started to rain a bit earlier, but as long as we don't get the bad storms I'm ok with the rain. I'd rather it didn't rain, but can't have everything I guess.

Still waiting to find out if I get off saturday so I can go to the meet in VA.

Margaret

Raining this morning. Supposed to be mixture I think. Guts are doing their thing this morning but just a little compared to other day. I have continued to eat anything I want because if it is Gall Bladder I would rather get rid of it than go on that diet. Afraid I would starve to death. Had Hamburger Helper last night.

Good one on me. Not too long after I posted that this morning gut started kicking me again. Whatever it is. When it did it the other day I took a little of everything Stomach related I could find before I headed to the hospital after a long very rough day. Thought of pain pills I had for leg but thought "that can't work." Doc at hospital gave me a script for pain if it came back. Same thing as I had sitting here for leg. When it started up this morning I tried leg meds and pain went away. Thats what I get for thinking!!!! Wasn't a laughing matter then but made me smile at myself today.

Dan you are suppose to be taking care of yourself. If it is the gall bladder best not make it too mad.

Sun was shinning today and no clouds at all. Just hope it stays that way. Still got puddles from the last rain we had.

Oh my sister had her surgery and she's home now. I think it's 5 weeks of radiation now. Won't know till next week if that was the only place she had cancer or not.

Margaret

Well hope they don't have to go that way. You only have a few things you can actually live without in there.

Had my eye appointment today eye pressure is really good 15 ( I have narrow angle glaucoma). I can also see well peripherally. Woo Hoo.

Next appointment is for my glasses to be upgraded.

Looks like I won't have to work this weekend so I can go visit with Riderduke and maybe it'll stay nice enough for a fun ride on the bike. Been so long need some cycle therapy. Might just have to get my license and ride my own.

Oh I got a speeding ticket today 67 in a 55. Not too bad could have been way worse.

Margaret

Sorry to hear about your ticket Mini. I guess I pushed my luck too far. Got the scans done today and they told me they couldn't find Gall Bladder?? So I went to my favorite "All you can stuff in your face for one low price!!" You guessed it yet? Guts tearing me up right now and pain pills didn't touch it. Looks like another trip to emergency room!! This just plain sucks.

Might not be the gallbladder. Could be anything from the stomach itself to the intestines. I'd take it easy on the food that makes it worse. Otherwise they might just start taking stuff out till the find the right thing. Which could make it worse in the long run.

Margaret