IGNORED

Good Grammar not always good

SilvrT

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whiners moved on. I can only post when I'm home Dano. I started working right after Jeff left at the local yamaha dealer. T thru F it's 8am to 6pm. But I can keep this up a long time. Don't believe me? Check out the 35 to go thread we did for I think 2 or 3 yrs.

Margaret

Ok got one not willing to concede defeat. :Laugh: Happy St. Pat's day to you too Gregg (a little late).

On the upside today it's gonna be in the 80s today. Gonna be really nice, not as nice for the rest of the weekend but still not bad. Guess I need to get my license so I can ride on my own on these nice days.

Hope there's sunshine up by you today Dan.

Margaret

I've been told I can be extremely stubborn so no I won't be conceding any time soon.:whistling: So it's looking like me and what three or four of you guys? I can handle that. :) Of course I didn't get in till around 7:30 tonight. Been busy at the shop everyone wanting to ride.

Margaret

Haven't gotten in the new Venture yet. Gotta wait for yamaha to send us one. Might take a few pics of the bikes we do have. Got one that came from yamaha with what looks like a cool paint job then when you get closer it's skulls. Actually kinda interesting. Got a stryker that's a pretty blue thought of you when I saw it Dan.

Margaret

Had yesterday off from work so I did yard work laundry and a bit of shopping. Plus I needed a break. Didn't get in till late the night before from work. I'm not sure what the hour I'll be getting in as the warmer weather comes in. I'm gonna have to get my license so I can ride at least to work.

Has the weather warmed up enough to ride where you are Dano?

Sorry no blue cars Dan.

Margaret

Weathers been hit-or-miss, usual springtime and March Madness in Indiana. You can probably figure on one more snow by the end of the month. Got in one ride to work this week, 44 in the morning, 72 and 25 mph winds in the afternoon. Still a ride tho, not complaining......

I'm on that stupid machine now and finally got to sleep and Warden didn't wake me this morning. I got out of bed about 15 min ago.... Can't be doing that!! Dano Pitt bit the dust so Big East not looking good after all the press. Can't believe I watched a game last night and rooted for Pitt. We take that " Back Yard Brawl" serious around here. Go U Conn!!

I turned the Butler/Pitt game on with 3:30 left on the clock at 9PM, took till 9:30 for that game to get over with! 2 stupid fouls on both sides at the end of the game, who'da thunk it!

Just start rooting for OSU and Butler Dan, that way you'll have somebody to watch till the final game is over!