IGNORED

Good Grammar not always good

SilvrT

HEY...if I tell everything I know all at once...you folks wouldn't need me any more. :)

Actually...if I told everything I know...it would only take about 30 seconds. :(

Now Don ya know we love ya and we'd never not need you.

Yeah I know but MD is coming closer so I gotta suck up some keep him off guard.

Hey Dingy :rasberry::Laugh:

Margaret

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as long as it keeps snowing you won't have to cut your grass. I'll be off for my 8 hr class soon. I'm hoping that means like an hour lunch. Or maybe half hour with a couple of breaks. That's a long time to sit through someone else talking. Not sure when we get to buy our stamp. Guess I'll be finding out.

Keep everyone going Dan, till I get back anyway. :Laugh:

Margaret

Beautiful here today and supposed to be nicer tomorrow. Got home before 3 and I passed the test at the end of class. Yeah now I go get my signatures and stuff for my commission and I wait for my ok from the secretary of state for NC.

Might take a little nap.

Margaret

Beautiful here today and supposed to be nicer tomorrow. Got home before 3 and I passed the test at the end of class. Yeah now I go get my signatures and stuff for my commission and I wait for my ok from the secretary of state for NC.

Might take a little nap.

Margaret

YOU PASSED?????:duck:

CONGRATS MARGARET!!!

Congrats for being able to stay awake Mini :)

Wow, wind was worse than I thought, heading north I was laying the bike over sideways just to go straight! Heading into the wind was a bit buffeting, but heading back out with it about 55 it was like no wind at all!

And I DID think aboutcha Yammer, pulled a couple of good runs on some open stretches of road! Even let off about 8200 on the tach once!