IGNORED

Good Grammar not always good

SilvrT

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest, IF i'd were retired, had nothing much more to do on my Plate than beating up a Lawyer one or the other Day, my Wife wouldn't look for me in House in first Place .... She'd go directly to the Garage, or better yer, take the Phone and call my cordless ...

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Wouldn't count where i live, a Garage to work on my Toys gotta be there ....

If i'd couldn't built it myself(due to medical Conditions or whatelse) i'd host a small Venturerider Meeting over the Weekend and i'd be good to get started ... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

WV seems to be good enough to host some Meth Labs out in the Woods, so it would be good enough for me to have serious Garage put up. But that's only me ... :bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

No, but i remembered some Postings of yours two Years ago. And since i've seen Sons of Anarchy, i know exactly what you've been talking about .... :255:

If i'd been in your Part of the Woods, i'd visited some VR Members in the Area, that sure would include you !! :bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

You just decide when you want to have it Dan I'm sure we could organize a nice little turn out. Not many people have ridden over to your place. Might have to park a bunch over at SKids and truck em in. Peggy already knows her way to WV since she's been there once already.

Margaret