IGNORED

Good Grammar not always good

SilvrT

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mini!! I'm sure I could. I just want 60 seconds with the Crack-head that hit me ( both of them) not sure what their favorite drug is or was but both deny being at fault. One pulled into road and t-boned me the other crossed lanes and hit me head-on in my lane!! Gonna do some hunting this summer. Hope they send Skid to pick me up!! Maybe I can ride up front!!.

Yes I know you have a parking lot of First Gens, but we know which one SKID would want do we not?

LAST WORD TONIGHT!:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yammer MAMA

Figured out I'm going to have to pull some plastic. Got new plugs & wires but tach don't want to work right and speedometer was complaining a little when cold last year. May as well get in there and do it all. But she still purrs...I might have to go get "Brown Sugar" to ride this spring.