IGNORED

Good Grammar not always good

SilvrT

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it go Mini? Do you like it better than just 2-wheel drive. I think I like the feel of a good front wheel drive on the road better than anything. I had a 86 Eldorado (spelling) that did great! I went around 4-wheel drives burning their tires off with that thing. Kept good tires on it and never got stuck with it. But the 4-wheels sure are great on slick stuff.

Well we used the 4 WD the day after Christmas driving home from my folks. We drove into that snow storm. Only scary parts were that it rained down this way before it snowed so it was ice under the snow. Slid off into the median the 4WD got us back out. Was a bit fun we had to run down till the median got more level before we could get up and out. I never had 4WD when I drove in NY in the winter never had any trouble with rear wheel drive back then. Just depends on which tires get the traction. :) Hopefully the ones you need to pull or push ya out.

Margaret

Wow that stinks getting the flu.

Has the snow melted in WV yet Dan? If not doesn't really matter if you go to the doc tomorrow if you can't ride anyway. Make sure you're all good to go this year.

Margaret

Wanting to cut on me again and it AIN'T gonna happen. At least not now. Pain in foot gets crazy sometime. He wants to LOOK??

Should be pretty much all gone now the snow that is. It was nice and warm here yesterday, bit cooler today, then back up. I'm hoping this means spring is on it's way.

Whatever happens with that foot you better take good care of it. I know we can't tell you to do what the doc says cause you don't always do what you're suppose to.:whistling: You and Patsy have that in common don't ya?:)

Margaret