IGNORED

Heading back to the sandbox

muffinman

Well I will be leaving here on the 2nd of Feb to start the process of heading back to the sandbox for another year.The company offered me alot more money to do a second year so its off again.Sorry if I didnt get to see some of you while I was home.I didnt plan this but it has come down to money and the lack of it here so I am going to do one more year and I told them not to contact me again after this tour because I wont go back again.Sorry for leaving the family to put up with Mini but I cant take her with me :rasberry:

See ya all when I get back

Jeff

Kinda thought you were gonna go back. Be safe over there little brother. You could always send ME the money for safekeeping ya know. I could put it high up in the closet. Mini would never reach it.

Be safe.......:smile5:

Sometimes this is just the way things work out. At least I got to see you guys on the 1st! If Margaret needs anything, we are here. Just have her call.

You take care Jeff.

Well I will be leaving here on the 2nd of Feb to start the process of heading back to the sandbox for another year.The company offered me alot more money to do a second year so its off again.Sorry if I didnt get to see some of you while I was home.I didnt plan this but it has come down to money and the lack of it here so I am going to do one more year and I told them not to contact me again after this tour because I wont go back again.Sorry for leaving the family to put up with Mini but I cant take her with me :rasberry:

See ya all when I get back

Jeff

Why not :confused24:

Oh, I see, but bite my tongue, nope yep, I see, hmmm :stirthepot:

Guest RawHide
i hold u in the highest regard for doing what u are doing for your family! Takes a real man to sacrifice so much for them !:D

We all admire what you re doing for your family as well! Take care and see you real soon. Like others have said a year sure does go by fast. Keep in touch!

Sorry to hear you are going back Jeff. Thanks for doing what you do. I'm sure your expertise on the Helicopters will help the troops keep them flying. And besides

Look on the bright side Those "welcome homes" are great:big-grin-emoticon:

Rick and Peggy

At least you know the ropes this time, hopefully you and Squeeze can grab a Pepsi together while you're going thru Rammstein.

Oh, on the way back for MD, just grab the big galoot on your way thru Germany and bring him to MD with ya! Then you can just drop him off on the return!

I wish you the best over there Jeff. We will pray for your safe return.

May I borrow mini muffin to come back to VRChat again? She has disappeared since your return! I promise to keep her out of trouble, naw I am lying, that would never be possible.

Be careful Jeff,

Yama Mama