IGNORED

BRRRRR, its cold outside

Grandpagak

woke up at 5:30 this morning and it was 47 below zero here.. dont know what it were with the windchill .. even here in Minnesoda thats cold...:smile11::smile11:

That was the coldest spot in the country when I was there last too.:scratchchin:

What's up :stickpoke:

It was only -10 here this morning, -1 now (and that's american negatives):doh:

Later, Scooter Bob

woke up at 5:30 this morning and it was 47 below zero here.. dont know what it were with the windchill .. even here in Minnesoda thats cold...:smile11::smile11:

WOW I was ready to complain that it is only 6 degrees -23 windchill here. What the heck, it's still to cold here. :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

Haven't gotten into the - digits yet here but that's as cold as I want to see anyhow. Saw on TV last night somewhere in Canada a lady pitching boiling hot water out of a pan into the air and it was turning to either ice or snow before it hit the ground. Now that's COLD :snow2:

Larry

Haven't gotten into the - digits yet here but that's as cold as I want to see anyhow. Saw on TV last night somewhere in Canada a lady pitching boiling hot water out of a pan into the air and it was turning to either ice or snow before it hit the ground. Now that's COLD :snow2:

Larry

stupid is as stupid does...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpWzhZpC_gk]YouTube - Boiling Water Freezes instanty in mid-air!![/ame]