tbbrider

Click on forums then second gen then in right hand corner do a search this forum for "risers"

Better to know how to do it/where to go.

To make a long story short:

1. some risers will hit front of ignition switch housing when you turn the handlebars.

2.On some bikes the wiring isn't long enough to turn the Handelbars, Meaning you've got to find slack somewhere in the wiring...)

3. I haven't done this but perhaps, if the risers were tall enough it wouldn't hit the ingnition switch. You're still going to have to find slack in the wiring.

Best advice read articules and see what risers others have bought.

Just installed the 1.5" risers with no problems with the cables. Only took a few min. I did feel the need to install a rubber shim between the risers and the fairing. Best $65.00 you will spend.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/bigpine33/007.jpg?t=1295577492

You're limited on the RSV to the type of riser you can use because of the ignition housing. Either the GenMar or Baron Custom riser 1 1/2 inch will work. They do hit the ignition house on full turn but it is flexible and not a problem and no problem with the cables. The other alternative is to replace the handlebars with something like the Flanders Bars for Ventures: G2 P/N: 650-08763