IGNORED

Hello Everyone!

Cruser

Don's not that old, He could have only been in his forty's in the sixties:witch_brew:

Carol says she'll bring some of her double chocolate walnut brownies with the special ingredient!

ALL RIGHT, PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS IN THEM TOO !!!!...............:fatsmiley:

Some of them do have short-term memory loss, probably brought about by the above mentioned Brownies

I'm just sayin'...........

I knew you weren't a newby here, still trying to figure out your signature, gotta think its about not grabbing a cat without gloves on......

Some of them do have short-term memory loss, probably brought about by the above mentioned Brownies

I'm just sayin'...........

I knew you weren't a newby here, still trying to figure out your signature, gotta think its about not grabbing a cat without gloves on......

The sigline is Scottish, and it represents a particular clan, I'm always looking for Brothers of the same clan, if they see it they will know it.

Check it out.....

The armorial badge which all members of the Clan are entitled to wear embodies the crest of the Chief's Coat of Arms with a wildcat encircled by a strap and buckle bearing the motto:

"Touch not the cat but a glove"

(in Gaelic, "Na bean don chat gun lamhainn".)

The motto's meaning is: Touch not the cat (when it is) without a glove.

The glove of the wildcat is the soft, under part of his paw, and when assuming a war-like attitude, the paw is spread or ungloved revealing very dangerous claws. The motto is a warning to those who would be so imprudent as to engage in battle when the claw of the wildcat is ungloved.

Hey Laddie, and what clan would that be? Never caught the name! I'm of the Mc Donald branch m'self!

Would that be the "RONALD Mc DONALD" clan ???? GREAT FRIES.....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): I know, back into the closet..........sorry I couldn't help myself...I APOLOGIZE:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Would that be the "RONALD Mc DONALD" clan ???? GREAT FRIES.....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): I know, back into the closet..........sorry I couldn't help myself...I APOLOGIZE:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ahhhh! Back under the bridge with ye, ya troll! LOL:big-grin-emoticon: