IGNORED

January Weather....

SilvrT

Contrary to what we were led to believe last fall, this winter (so far) is turning out to be a lot nicer. Yesterday's high was 14 Celcius. Forecast for the up coming 14 days is looking pretty good. During my short 2 block walk for lunch today I saw 4 guys on bikes. With any luck I will get a chance to get out on the scoot over the coming weekend!

[ATTACH]53395[/ATTACH]

Since the majority of those on here do not know what 14 Celsius is, how about also listing in Fahrenheit? I used to know the formula, but have forgot it.

Thanks,

RandyA

With the resources available on the net and elsewhere, it's easy enuf for folks to figgure it out themselves ... and it's about time you folks down there got with the rest of the world anyway and switched over to metric .... :rasberry: :witch_brew:

Download this app and you'll never have to wonder again...

http://esb-unit-conv.softwareandgames.com/

Edited by SilvrT

Since the majority of those on here do not know what 14 Celsius is, how about also listing in Fahrenheit? I used to know the formula, but have forgot it.

Thanks,

RandyA

With the resources available on the net and elsewhere, it's easy enuf for folks to figgure it out themselves ... and it's about time you folks down there got with the rest of the world anyway and switched over to metric .... :rasberry: :witch_brew:

Download this app and you'll never have to wonder again...

http://esb-unit-conv.softwareandgames.com/

No worries, I've got this: :stickpoke: :stirthepot:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=14+c+to+f

(Relax everyone, this is meant in good fun - a friend showed this to me and I couldn't wait to try it out).

Very nice weather by the way!!

It has been ugly in our area for the past 12 days now. The last time I rode this year was the 3rd to the 6th. I am hoping this weekend will be dry at least, so I can be back on the bike.

Today, we had snow and ice on top of the snow....so commuting to work was slow going.

It has been ugly in our area for the past 12 days now. The last time I rode this year was the 3rd to the 6th. I am hoping this weekend will be dry at least, so I can be back on the bike.

Today, we had snow and ice on top of the snow....so commuting to work was slow going.

heh ... the last time I rode this year was .... wait a minute... my scoot hasn't even been started since last November...

and it's about time you folks down there got with the rest of the world anyway and switched over to metric .... :rasberry: :witch_brew:

Neither F or C is metric... youse guys just can't figure out what's the temp when water freezes....... Metric is for folks who are limited to fingers...... and toes if they want to be sneaky......... :sign woo hoo: :sign20::rotfl::rotfl:

heh ... the last time I rode this year was .... wait a minute... my scoot hasn't even been started since last November...

Last time I rode was on 7th Jan & would have again on the 14th. But I had to start my trek back to Wainwright in the frozen prairies.

With the hwy closure, near Jasper AB (demolished propane tanker & semis) it took me 3 days to get back. Good thing I wasn't planning on a more southern route, as that one is still closed.

Last time I rode was on 7th Jan & would have again on the 14th. But I had to start my trek back to Wainwright in the frozen prairies.

With the hwy closure, near Jasper AB (demolished propane tanker & semis) it took me 3 days to get back. Good thing I wasn't planning on a more southern route, as that one is still closed.

Gald U made it back safe and sound. As for riding on the 7th & 14th ... some folks who don't have to work have it lucky to be able to grab those opportunities when they can. Me... I have to wait for a weekend that has nice enuf weather and I'm not already doing something else.

Jeff,

You shouldnt' have said that---You'll be out shoveling tonight and again tomorrow.

AND THEN it will get COLD.

Steve

It has snowed every day this month so far and from 18 straight days of snow we got a whooping total of 8 inches, most of that in one chunk yesterday.

As I mentioned above, I would rather have the snow than the cold.