IGNORED

someone tell me

BIG TOM

I know what you're thinking Tom...you're thinking "I sure wish Don would come visit again"...well...it's not going to happen as long as that white stuff is deep. I actually need to go see a customer in Rochester but dang if I'm anxious to do it right now. I'm thinking he can wait until April or so. :)

Well Don,

if you do come up here there are several of us others up here that will be glad to put you up feed you and see you safely on your way when you're done. So if you do come look us up and give us a call my door is always open. ( besides isn't that why you started this forum so you could get free eats wherever you go??? LOL!!!) All kidding aside if you're heading to Rochester give me a call . I'd be honored to show you a little hospitality especially after all you and VR has given in friendship and good times. Phil Lepel

I know what you're thinking Tom...you're thinking "I sure wish Don would come visit again"...well...it's not going to happen as long as that white stuff is deep. I actually need to go see a customer in Rochester but dang if I'm anxious to do it right now. I'm thinking he can wait until April or so. :)

I know what you mean about the snow !!! Did I ever tell you that "I HATE SNOW" :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

AAARRRGGGHHH ....... no, not again ! :bang head:

So does that mean you thought the same thing again? Or did you think of something new? Or did it just snow again and you thought you'd like to live elsewhere cause YOU HATE SNOW!!!!!

I'm just guessing on that last part mind you. :whistling::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

you're actually wondering if you can still write your name in the snow like you did in your youth:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You don't know how close you are with this statement.....by the way ,I cannot do that anymore. All I can do is place a period after my name but its usually on my boot !!!!! :bang head: