IGNORED

Calling All VRChat "Alumni" and new members

Yama Mama

attachment.php?attachmentid=53116&stc=1&d=1294153446I, like many other members here, am going through a bad case of"PMS" (parked motorcycle syndrome)so I am calling on all of our "Alumni" VRchat members to come to a reunion of great minds meeting tomorrow night on chat. I will be on around 7:00 EST or so. Any new folks to the forum please come and give this a try.

I will try to get minimuffin to show up, you know she has been hiding lately. Maybe muffinman will release her from his gripattachment.php?attachmentid=53115&stc=1&d=1294153319 for an hour or so.

So rather than staring out the window at the snow, and thinking about riding down that favorite road, come in to chat and talk about it. I bet we can make you feel better than some OTC pain reliever.

Yama Mama

Maybe muffinman will release her from his grip for an hour or so.

Yama Mama

I'm pretty sure you have your "grips" reversed, Mama Yama! I'm just sayin'...

:cool10:

I'll be there Peggy. I'll just tie muffin up and put him in the closet for the night.:)

Margaret

Well, I've tried calling, both last night and this morning, so it's possible you forgot to let him back out of the closet. Again, I'm just sayin'...

:whistling:

Habib the Concerned

Well, I've tried calling, both last night and this morning, so it's possible you forgot to let him back out of the closet. Again, I'm just sayin'...

:whistling:

Habib the Concerned

Do you think I'd forget and leave him in the closet all night? :whistling: Not me, I'd never do such a thing. Ok I'll let him out now that you reminded me, but he's going back in later.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

I'd love to join y'all..but I'm on afternoon shift this week, dang it all. Gonna miss the big chat session, gonna miss the Canadian juniors kickin' some Ruski butt on Wednesday night live from Buffalo....geesh! Anyone ever say that shift work sucks?

gunk:hihi:

Are you off work tomorrow Peg? Usually you don't stay up late during the week. I'll be there. Who knows I might even let Muffin come on for a bit before I lock him up in his closet. :Laugh:

Margaret

Yes Mini, I do not go back to work until

January 10th. So I am now the late night hostess until Sunday, then I have my limitations again.

Yama Mama:smile5:

We had so much fun tonight. Thanks to all the "Alumni" VRChat members who showed up and all the new members too. We will do this again next month or maybe even earlier. There were as many as 16 members on at one time. Some members had not been on chat for a long time for one reason or another. It is hard to believe, but we actually have developed real friendships and most have never met each other in person. It is a great way to get information about your bike, learn new places to plan to visit, and just get a bunch of interesting information. Of course, this was not the case tonight, we just goofed around for the most part. Next time, let me know if there is a BIG hockey game on, I would have picked another night. Even Gary N, was able to chat while driving the Space Shuttle near Macon, GA and watching the Canadian/ Russian Hockey Game with Mary cheering in the background.

Thanks to every one, especially mini muffin.

Yama Mama

I couldn't keep up! Maybe next time I will will be able to. My old mind doesn't work that fast!

Ah Joe, that is ok, come next time. And phil you should have said, something we could have slowed the pace. The problem is with more than 10, even if everyone goes slow it appears to be faster than usual.

Say What?

Yama Mama:smile5: