IGNORED

Can I Still Come......

Aussie Annie

sorry, I was just pickin.... I have checked them out, but never rode one.. they look pretty nice, but they are priced pretty high also.. have you checked out a Wing Trike?? not sure how there reverse works. Best of luck on what ever you get.

Seriously, need a trike with reverse and this looks like the only one that leaves room for the stiff leg.

Quickstep will take the Venture back to two wheels for himself....so she's staying in the family :sign yeah that:

Guest Ken8143
Can Am has a touring model now that is a great bike. It has a Rotax engine that is a proven engine and the bike is very comfortable and handles better than a regular trike.

Yeah - what he said. I saw the touring model up close and dang it is a nice bike. Don't know how it would work for you.

Best wishes for the new year Annie.

Better idea,,,, why not pick out the model you want, then order it to be delivered in the US or Canada, pick it up here, and then ship it to Aussie land when you go back. It may be a headache, but it would save the shipping to Australia in the first place, and you could have it here for the start of your stay.

Better idea,,,, why not pick out the model you want, then order it to be delivered in the US or Canada, pick it up here, and then ship it to Aussie land when you go back. It may be a headache, but it would save the shipping to Australia in the first place, and you could have it here for the start of your stay.

Yeah and if you did that there would actually be something to work on at Maintenance Day at Don's.:Laugh:

[Can Am -- no room for leg]

Buying in the states was the first plan -- what a nightmare!!:doh:

If I buy over there, won't have compliance for Australia :confused24:

Have to buy the bike here, then put motor trike kit on. Engineer in Sydney can give me compliance for Western Australia.It's been a bugger of an exercise :bang head: but nothing else suits the problems I have -- and I gotta ride!!:sign yeah that: