IGNORED

To You and Yours

Aimhigh

About a month ago we traded the Venture in on a Goldwing. At the time, I expressed that we wanted to still belong to the VR org…a request that was met without any criticism, and I thank you for that. I didn’t think it would be a problem…based on other postings I have seen and the fact that there were all kinds of bikes on our Big Bend trip…without any ill-feelings.

Just want you all to know that, I have looked at other sites…in the interest of learning more about the new bike…and to get a feel for what kind of people are out there. I have got to be honest with you…there are no sites or people like there are on this site.

Belinda and I have made friendships thru VR.org that I believe will be lasting…regardless of what kind of bike we ride. Gotta tell you, we really appreciate that. Venturerider.org is an extension of Don Nelson…and, whether we are aware of it, or not…the site reflects the integrity, attitude, and demeanor of its founder…another thing for us to be thankful for.

Having said that, Belinda and I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Friends like you are a blessing in and of itself. For our friends that may not observe Christmas, we wish you Happy Holidays…in whatever form it may take for you.

So dry your eyes and quit trying to look so humble! Looking forward to our get-togethers in the coming year. God bless you all. :thumbsup2:

Thank You, And a Very Merry Christmas to ya`ll.

Hope to see you at Thom`s Maint. Day in RockPort.

Kreg & Janet

Bummer...we will be in Virginia the week of the maint day...that's only a stone throw from where we live...would have been great!

:rotfl:

Just want you all to know that, I have looked at other sites…in the interest of learning more about the new bike…and to get a feel for what kind of people are out there. I have got to be honest with you…there are no sites or people like there are on this site.

. :thumbsup2:

Boy, if this couldn't be taken two ways,,,, :rotfl:

Jim and Belinda,Merry Christmas to both of you and the entire family. I could not have said it better and like you I have found a lot of friends here and am happy to call you two great friends! Not a day goes by I dont think about our ride that last day at Big Bend....Also Kerry says to tell you two Hello and Merry Christmas also..Tom And Debby

quit trying to look so humble!

HUMBLE???

I am really good at being humble!

In fact, I may not be the most humble person in the world...but when he dies I'm going to take his place!

I am what you might call an EXPERT in humility!

Humble Pie...that's me!

Yep. I'm the best!

you know...the trouble with being truly humble?

YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!

About a month ago we traded the Venture in on a Goldwing. At the time, I expressed that we wanted to still belong to the VR org…a request that was met without any criticism, and I thank you for that.

Heck, if ya stick around long enough,Don will make you a moderator...

Just like that other Wing dinger Eck....:stickpoke: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

All I can say is DITTO. I have been trying to come up with a way to say the same thing, but I tend a bit more sappy. This board and the folks on here are great. I was gone for a while for the same reason. Lo and behold when I peeked back in we "wingerers" had our own spot. As in a family there was room made for the "odd" members. Dawn and I would like to wish each and everyone of ya'll a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Heres wishing Santa brings us all some really cool saftey chrome.

:7_6_3[1]: