IGNORED

2011 Oz to U.S.A. Itinerary

Aussie Annie

Gee, in between Carl's M&E and MD you should plan on spending a day at Niagara Falls. Plan on a day in WNY with us. You may spend some time in this area and ride down with some of the gang from Western New York. Watch out for the one who calls himself Big Tom though, he will probably challenge you to a banana split eating match...

Gee, in between Carl's M&E and MD you should plan on spending a day at Niagara Falls. Plan on a day in WNY with us. You may spend some time in this area and ride down with some of the gang from Western New York. Watch out for the one who calls himself Big Tom though, he will probably challenge you to a banana split eating match...

BIG TOM had better get to training, we plan on having Annie and Alan all ready for large Banana Splits before they cross the border, that way they can just 'slip, slide' across.

Hello there sweetheart......don't know you but it looks like you sure do have a lot of VR friends. Add me to the list.

I see you will be around the east coast in June; add Zebulon (just east of Raleigh) to your list. I have a room facing the lake ready and it would be an honor to have you spend a day or two around North Carolina. We are less than 25 minutes from I-95, 30 minutes from I-85, so if you're coming this way, put me on the list.

That goes for you yankees that are coming south toward Florida. It's what being a part of the VR family is all about; don't be scared to ask.

Guest Ken8143
Wow! If your driving tour of the east coast brings you through Baltimore, we would love to meet you!

What he said! I am just north of Philadelphia, PA and would love to see you.

When you get to Salt Lake City Utah my wife Lorraine and I would love to meet you. Either for an M & E or if you want someone to ride with to see our beautiful canyon and alpine rides.

Dan

Dan-

Plan on some sort of get together while Alan and Annie are here. My number is in my profile.

Dave

Here is our itinerary, but U.S. bits are subject to some change, depending on how I cope with pain.

May see you in passing somewhere, as a neighbor & I will be traveling on 1st gens. :thumbsup2:

Vancouver Island to Ontario, South Carolina (with various stops en route) & eventually getting back to the wet coast.

:mo money::mo money::mo money::canada:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Annie, Spending 34 days on the East Coast, and I'm thinking that it might be better to send this GPS to Don in Oberlin so you can use it in the rental car.... unless it will already have a GPS?? You might also start asking about places to visit. Here's a few, but I bet there's a ton more to keep you entertained..... :)

Niagra Falls.. Maid of the Mist ride.

Washington DC

Cape Canaveral

Nashville Tenn.

http://goflorida.about.com/cs/historicalflorida/l/blphoto_history.htm

Key West Fla.... conch salad... :)

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/

Annie,

Must be getting older than I think I am. Did I ever give you the name of a few motels in the area for your trip up to the Pork in the Pines???

You asked, but for the life of me I can't remember if I responded.

If not, my sincere apologies and I will send you the info immediately...

Russell

There are a number of us who would be excited to share our amazing mountains, picturesque deserts, and carve some canyons with you. Just make sure that you're long enough to see more than a tiny fraction of it. There's a lot more to Utah than just Moab.

Just give us a little longer to get the snow melted.

Be Safe!

Pete.

Okay

thanks for the thought Jack, but I think Marcarl is organizing GPS for hire car.:thumbsup2:

Petekadish: We have just amended our plans to take in New Mexico, Arizona and more of Utah.:thumbsup2:

Sorry folks, not going to make Pork in the Pines :crying: Hopefully we will see some of you at MD and International Rally.

Updated copy of our plans

Please let me know if you would like any ride tips or location suggestions regarding Utah. I am very familiar with much of the state and many of it's seemingly endless places to visit. Beside, it would also be fun to personally show you around the Salt Lake City area and around our beautiful mountains, canyons. There are lots of friendly STAR folks around here!

Pete.

http://www.star431.com

http://www.star152.org

• 3 months later...