IGNORED

Woman killed from debris from pothole

Venturous Randy

The Alabama side of Hwy 20 is one road to stay off. It is a pothole filled road from Birmingham to the Georgia state line. But the speed limit on it is not 70mph, it is 55mph. Still, a major highway, connecting two large cities should never be in sucn terrible shape. If your in Alabama, avoid it at all costs. I have driven it in my car, and would not even think about riding the bike on it. It is really sad this happened. I hope the husband sues the state, and then maybe something will be done about it..

You never know when your time is up.....me personally I want to go on a warm partly cloudy day with a light breaze and my wife holding my hand laying in the grass with the smell of grass and flowers in the breeze. Its also interesting to want to know the rest of the story (Paul Harvey). Bad things happen to both, good and bad people!

Hate to hear stuph like this!!

Not a pothole but:

Today I was on the Hiway coming home from work, the traffic was slowing down. When I came close to the scene it turned out to be a boxspring on the left side of the road. Just ahead on the right side was a pickup with a mattress in the bed of the truck and just in front of that vehicle was a car with close to no windshield left, and they were attending to the occupants. I don't know the extent of the injuries,but it didn't look good.

I was on my bike and I'm glad I didn't get there a few minutes earlier..

When I came close to the scene it turned out to be a boxspring on the left side of the road. Just ahead on the right side was a pickup with a mattress in the bed of the truck and just in front of that vehicle was a car with close to no windshield left, and they were attending to the occupants.

For some reason, people think that a mattress and box spring set will stay in the back of a truck without being secured. A couple of years ago we had a death locally from a mattress and about two years ago my ex was coming back from Alabama and hit a box springs in the middle of the interstate that done a bunch of damage to her Maxima.

RandyA