IGNORED

For Canucks only,

Marcarl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, another clue,,,,,, although I have posted most often on this thread, and I started it,,, it's not really got all that much to do with me,,,,, but with somebody else, who also posted on this thread,,,,,, now first to figure out who that might be, then we'll move on to more interesting stuff,,, maybe.

1. cruising down to Cody...
  2. up to Alaska was the wrong direction so you will be continuing on to Texas, Arizonia or Forida? (where it is Hot?)...and as this is only for Canucks...we should know that those are favorite destinations for SNOW BIRDS (the white outside the box)

Nobody has guessed Australia yet.

So my next guess is, you're going to ride around with Annie and Quickstep then ship your bike to Australia so you can ride there after Cody.

Right page, but need another paragraph,,,,,, oh you're getting HOT!!!!! right ma'am?

:think::think::think::scratchchin::scratchchin: Who you calling Ma'am??? :confused24::confused24::think::think:

Would you like me to call you Mistress??? I know they mostly missed the mark, and we put them under a lot of stress,,,, but you know these guys,, they'd get the wrong idea before they even read the whole story.

:detective: okay...time to bury this thread, so all can now start sleeping again.

THE AUSSIES ARE FLYING ( condor) IN TO CANADA FIRST AND WILL BE THE GUESTS OF THE MARCARLS.this way they will meet the canadian members ( see the title of the thread) first at the " MARCARL MEET" and then after some rides in ontario, members will ride with the honorary guests to Oberlin to Don's place. Now that was easy, wasn't it?

Hold on to my prize, Carl. Will pick it up at the MARCARL meet. Will settle for a steak burger while the rest are chewing on the hamburgers.:canada::draming:

:detective: okay...time to bury this thread, so all can now start sleeping again.

THE AUSSIES ARE FLYING ( condor) IN TO CANADA FIRST AND WILL BE THE GUESTS OF THE MARCARLS.this way they will meet the canadian members ( see the title of the thread) first at the " MARCARL MEET" and then after some rides in ontario, members will ride with the honorary guests to Oberlin to Don's place. Now that was easy, wasn't it?

Hold on to my prize, Carl. Will pick it up at the MARCARL meet. Will settle for a steak burger while the rest are chewing on the hamburgers.:canada::draming:

OK, how did you get on the inside, and who said you could let the cat out of the bag.

You got it right, but I have a distinct feeling you had some help along the way,,,,,, was it CCISS or the FBI? or maybe it was from down under?

and others if they are nosy.

I've been asked to let the word out,,,,, so here it is:

WORD. I hope I spelled that right.

Now if you think you know what this is all about, you may use this thread to inform the rest of us.

Too many clues there, Carl...just put 2 and 2 together and got 5! Simple.

As to who said to let the cat out of the bag?...you did! ( see red highlighted sentence.):banana:

so did i earn that steak burger? :Laugh: