IGNORED

Greetings !!

Capn Quirk

Hi all,

Cap'n Quirk here. I've been friends with IC23b and 99silver for more years than they will admit they are old. I've been to a couple Meet&Eats and have talked to a bunch of you MI and ONT types. I've witnessed many good deeds that you have done for each other and have heard of many, MANY more so I'm happy to join your efforts and meet some more of you in person.

Hi all,

Cap'n Quirk here. I've been friends with IC23b and 99silver for more years than they will admit they are old. I've been to a couple Meet&Eats and have talked to a bunch of you MI and ONT types. I've witnessed many good deeds that you have done for each other and have heard of many, MANY more so I'm happy to join your efforts and meet some more of you in person.

Not too picky about the company you keep are you?? :whistling:Ought to fit right in!!

WELCOME!!!

(Quote): I've been friends with IC23b and 99silver for more years than they will admit they are old. I've been to a couple Meet&Eats and have talked to a bunch of you MI and ONT types.

If your looking for sympathy just because you met a those two and a few others, your out of luck..because you surely won't find sympathy here..:rasberry:

Welcome to the VR family...:thumbsup2:

I pee'd in Hemlock lake!

There goes the pristine waters.

And oh ya,,,, who ever it was that started this thread,,,, WELCOme,,,,, My memory isn't so great, as with a lot of others here, but I'll let you introduce yourself a number of times when we meet next,,, like,,, introduce yourself every time we meet.

And oh ya,,,, who ever it was that started this thread,,,, WELCOme,,,,, My memory isn't so great, as with a lot of others here, but I'll let you introduce yourself a number of times when we meet next,,, like,,, introduce yourself every time we meet.

At least you remembered why you were posting. That something.

Um...

Oh, yeah...

Welcome Cap'n Quirk! Glad to have you here!

There goes the pristine waters.

There are some people you just don't Forget!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Yeah, it only took Carl about two years to remember my name, you do remember don't you Carl?

Welcome Cap'n, you're in for a treat.........

Yeah, it only took Carl about two years to remember my name, you do remember don't you Carl?

Welcome Cap'n, you're in for a treat.........

Carl if you look carefully you can get a small hint near the bottom left of his post in red font!