IGNORED

Uh-ohhhh I just noticed ...

SilvrT

...that I'm growing "duck-feet" ....

Average precipitation for here is 452 mm ... no wonder they call it the "WET coast" yyeecckkkkkkkk ... (Sass-CATCH-who-won is actually starting to look inviting!)

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=winter_outlook_2010__2011_241110?ref=ccbox_weather_topstories

Best hwy conditions, that I have had yet (for this seasonal trip). :thumbsup2:

Hwy has been clear (no snow), from Edmonton to Little Fort BC, with the exception of about 10 miles around Edson. This wet stuff is washing away the snow, out of the truck bed & off of both trailers, that I have with me...... :2cents:

Best hwy conditions, that I have had yet (for this seasonal trip). :thumbsup2:

Hwy has been clear (no snow), from Edmonton to Little Fort BC, with the exception of about 10 miles around Edson. This wet stuff is washing away the snow, out of the truck bed & off of both trailers, that I have with me...... :2cents:

That's pretty lucky coz I know how bad it can be from Jasper to Tete Juan and down hwy 5 this time of year. Drove that route many, many times thru the winter.

me too! Just looked out and the temp is -30c (-22f) ...............ssshhhhhhh!(dont tell SilvrT...lol!) .......BUT the sun is out!!!:rotf:

Brian

SUN?????? what the H*&L is that???

According to today's forecast, we're in for yet another HEAVY RAINFALL with temps close to 10 celcius overnight.

me too! Just looked out and the temp is -30c (-22f) ...............ssshhhhhhh!(dont tell SilvrT...lol!) .......BUT the sun is out!!!:rotf:

Brian

yo... Brian... guess what???

The SUN is out!!

and................. it's ELEVEN DEGREES celcius!!

Think I'll go take a RIDE :dancefool::stickpoke::Im not listening to:banana::rotfl::rotfl:

yo... Brian... guess what???

The SUN is out!!

and................. it's ELEVEN DEGREES celcius!!

Think I'll go take a RIDE :dancefool::stickpoke::Im not listening to:banana::rotfl::rotfl:

Sunny and 14C today and I did go out for a ride

...... but I will not tell that we had record rain in last 24 hrs (90 mm) and flooding all around the area........

Sunny and 14C today and I did go out for a ride

...... but I will not tell that we had record rain in last 24 hrs (90 mm) and flooding all around the area........

its great that you got out for a ride, i sure wish I could, its been a long time since last July that ive ridden. I am so envious...:sign green with env

I saw a few shots about all the rain out there, and I hope it hasnt affected you or anyone you know.

Brian