IGNORED

Shipping costs

Yammer Dan

Know this has been here but was just looking again. Someone from Griffin Georgia has a ton of 1st Gen parts listed. Look OK but he didn't get a nibble. Check his shipping costs. About twice what the parts are worth on top end. I would have bid on a couple of those. But I'm probally wrong. I'll just go back to my corner.

If you go back in your corner you better come out swinging!:starz: Your oh so right about the e-bay crazies. Maybe he'll learn his lesson and put some down to earth prices on those shipping charges if not to bad for him.:D

If you are talking about "absolutecycles09", I have already taken issue with a shipping cost of $125 on a 1st gen rear shock with an opening bid of 99 cents. I called him and he returned my call and I asked what the deal was and he said he had to make his money someway. I noticed he did us a big favor on the shock and reduced the shipping cost to $75. I also noticed it never sold and he has it listed again.

There are those out there that don't look closely at shipping cost and sooner or later, he will catch him one.

RandyA