IGNORED

Router Problems

Yama Mama

Here I am up early Sunday morning, trying to do my welcomes to new members. I have two lap tops- neither of them can get online right now.

The only laptop that works is Moped's. So I will not be on much for a while.Unless I sit on his lap. I will get my welcomes done, slowly but surely.

Just thought I would let you know, that I am not stuck in a snow bank somewhere.

I cannot even get to my pictures. Mercy. I am suffering.

Yama Mama:beersign:

Here I am up early Sunday morning, trying to do my welcomes to new members. I have two lap tops- neither of them can get online right now.

The only laptop that works is Moped's. So I will not be on much for a while.Unless I sit on his lap. I will get my welcomes done, slowly but surely.

Just thought I would let you know, that I am not stuck in a snow bank somewhere.

I cannot even get to my pictures. Mercy. I am suffering.

Yama Mama:beersign:

That's bound to slow down the work progress. :whistling::dancefool:

....and should we be concerned for Eileens' safety???????

No need to worry about that, you should see the look she can give when provoked,,,, glad I live in Ontario, at least it cools coming across the lake!!!!! Why do you think Don is so well behaved mostly?

I hope you get it figured out. I know how frustrating it can be. I also know that if Eileen tried to work while sitting in my lap...she wouldn't get much done. :innocent:

Cool, a "LITTLE" humor from da boss man!

lol:motorcyclehelmet: