IGNORED

Good sunglass deals

1BigDog

safety glasses at $3.50 a pair I don't pay 75 for my prescription glasses

if I ever pay 135 for sunglasses I'll have hit the lottery there's nothing else to buy (with the exception of my Rolex presidental w/ the diamond bezel)

Edited by Arcs&Sparks
added content

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/safetyglassesusa_2135_37693760

i buy these Pyramex Zone II from a local safety supply shop ,$75 for 12 pairs. they fit great and are cheap so no biggie if you lose or scratch em ,which i do .................alot.

I know there are plenty of good quality cheap sunglasses out there. My last pair I bought from a Harley dealer for 20 bucks 4 years ago and served me well. That being said, a nice fitting and well constructed pair of glasses like these Monster dogs from Oakley sure do make a difference. Sometimes some things are worth the extra cost. My point of posting was to show that even very high priced sunglasses could be found here at a much more reasonable cost. I would never have paid the 135 for these pair but for 75 bucks it was worth it. Fit and finish are excellent and they are extremely comfortable.

Now ill just go back into my Vicodin induced haze.......... :smile5:

Every pair of expensive sunglasses I ever owned either ended up in the bottom of the lake or run over by Hi-Lo's at work :mo money: :bang head: Now I buy tinted safety glasses from the local auto supply for $4.50 a pair, wouldn't ya know... they never get dropped in the lake or run over.

Every pair of expensive sunglasses I ever owned either ended up in the bottom of the lake or run over by Hi-Lo's at work :mo money: :bang head: Now I buy tinted safety glasses from the local auto supply for $4.50 a pair, wouldn't ya know... they never get dropped in the lake or run over.

Kinda like my earring. Bought 2 diamond earrings years ago and lost both of them within 2 weeks. Bought a cubic zircona earring shortly after that and I still have it 18 years later...go figure:smile5: