IGNORED

Just Simply Thanksgiving

Squidley

Nothing profound, no great ground shaking words of wisdom.

Just simply Thanksgiving

Just over a year ago Lonna and I started this new adventure in our lives. Stayed with Gunboat for just about 6 months before I found work and we got into our new home. Looking back on this new adventure of ours, I see that there is a lot to be thankful for. Times were tough when we 1st got down here and I had doubts on if we were gonna stay. I'm glad that we did and with that said, I know we have a lot to be thankful for. So this Thanksgiving has a bit of a different meaning to it, as you folks here have helped us make Texas our Home....Thank you to all the members here, and the usual suspects that helped us loose our homeless status....and become Texans.

May all our members have a blessed Thanksgiving Day :)

Squidley,

We're happy all things were fine on your new place. Happy thanksgiving for you and Lonna. I'd been disconnected for a while since I was diagnosticated with cancer, and after 4 months and a surgery now everything started to be ok. It seems that on differents way, all of us have a reason for Thanks.

Hope to see you soon.

Carlos

Happy Thankgiving and best wishes for you both;

we feel good knowing that your doing great and have friends and family near during the Holladays

but now that winter is setting in we know your going to miss us most: when the temp's drop down to 0 and colder and we have the windows open at night so we can sleep better; your still going to need the A/C running :stickpoke:

Squid and Sweetnothing

Have a wonderfull day

Dic and Carol

Squidley,

We're happy all things were fine on your new place. Happy thanksgiving for you and Lonna. I'd been disconnected for a while since I was diagnosticated with cancer, and after 4 months and a surgery now everything started to be ok. It seems that on differents way, all of us have a reason for Thanks.

Hope to see you soon.

Carlos

I didn't realize that you were going through that Carlos. I'm glad to hear that you got it on the run, all the best to you my friend

:)

now we got to work on losing that YANKEE accent!

happy thanksgiving to you and "old what's her name"!

lol

just jt:backinmyday::stirthepot:

jt just a friender reminder you don't want to see lonna's darkside. i'am just saying :ignore:

i know which side my chesse cake is buttered on.

reguards

don c.