IGNORED

The "s" word

BIG TOM

Nope , not gonna say it..But bring it on...picked up my new "s" blower.. Bought a CUB CADET...you know these thing now have optional "HAND WARMERS" and a "joystick" on them..Now if I can only figure out where to insert the game cartridge ? :think:....YEP, BRING IT ON.......:fnd_(16):

I hope it snows lots,,, I got a real job,,, finally,,,, moving that stuff around the parking lot,,,, takes about 6 to 8 hours to clear about 4" of the stuff,,,,,, should be fun the first time anyways,,,, farm tractor with bucket on the front and snow scraper on the back,,, it's got all the goodies,,, even air-conditioning.

Nope , not gonna say it..But bring it on...picked up my new "s" blower.. Bought a CUB CADET...you know these thing now have optional "HAND WARMERS" and a "joystick" on them..Now if I can only figure out where to insert the game cartridge ? :think:....YEP, BRING IT ON.......:fnd_(16):

A CUB CADET!...really....Oh the pain,the pain.You do remember what color the equipment is that i sell,right?:crying:

I bought an old John Deere about 2 or 3 years ago. It is an early 70's model with a single stage snow blower on the front. I was worried that it wouldn't do the job but it's a real work horse. It has a single cylinder 8HP Kohler cast iron engine and has never missed a beat. I had never owned a snow blower and was worried that the single stage would be plugging up all the time but it works great.

Nope , not gonna say it..But bring it on...picked up my new "s" blower.. :fnd_(16):

Thanks Tom, just thanks alot!!!!!!

Weather here is "S" and ice and it is going to stay that way for awhile....6 months.

I am going to Denver for Thanksgiving (leaving my hungry pitbull to gaurd the house) :yikes: to be with the youngest daughter.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving even those enjoying "sunshine in Texas" :crying: LOL

Bubber